The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is growing rapidly with the award of major prime contracts supporting Army customers globally.
Enabling our rapid growth in the Huntsville market, we are seeking a Program Manager to lead our AMCOM EXPRESS program and help grow Lockwood's Huntsville presence.
This individual will report to the Executive Leadership team responsible for providing leadership, guidance and planning for the execution of Lockwood Group’s portfolio of AMCOM EXPRESS Task Orders.
In conjunction, the individual will be responsible for growth and execution across a growing portfolio of Huntsville projects leading the organization into new market/customer segments.
We would expect this individual to be a self-starter, highly motivated and be able to work/lead autonomously.
General Management Responsibilities:
AMCOM EXPRESS Program Responsibilities:
- Lead/assist in new Huntsville business capture and pursuit activities; champion and assist multi-discipline proposal preparation activities; and develop appropriate teaming partnerships.
- Promotion of Lockwood Core Values ensuring all team members abide by and are led by these values.
- Employee engagement across Lockwood Huntsville project, operation and technical teams.
- Primary face-to-the-public to Huntsville community representing The Lockwood Group
- Supervises all Huntsville contractual efforts, including those which may be awarded in the future outside of EXPRESS.
- Attends local functions important to the corporation such as HASBAT meetings, receptions, seminars, and symposiums.
- Develops relationships with potential customers outside of EXPRESS, as well as with key personnel in other companies.
- Participates with Lockwood senior management in strategic planning.
- Facilitate timeliness of payments from the Government and forecast sales through developed organizational processes for Huntsville projects.
- Manage a team of technical and project operation personnel at Lockwood Huntsville office.
- Proactively monitor and pursue new AMCOM Express task orders to develop and recommend strategies for using company strengths and capabilities in the bid process.
- Manage and report at the contract level to the Government where Lockwood is the prime; to our primes where Lockwood is a Direct Awardee or Team Member subcontractor; and to the Company President and Vice President.
- Manage cost, schedule, performance, quality and technical requirements for all EXPRESS projects.
- Comply with CDRL submission requirements of all EXPRESS Task Orders.
- Maintain quality of all Lockwood Huntsville task order performance.
- Validate employee Labor Category and security clearance compliance to T/O requirements.
- Interface and coordinate with Task Order Program Managers/Task Leaders, Program Control Analysts, Contract Specialists, and Proposal Mangers.
- Coordinate with Lockwood Group customers, Government COTR's and PMs.
- Ensure compliance of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Department of Defense (DOD) regulations, requirements policies, and procedures.
- At least ten (10) years direct related experience in project management is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and alignment to Lockwood core values
- AMCOM EXPRESS program manager experience is strongly preferred.
- Business acumen to provide insightful recommendations and lead various initiatives for the company.
- Requires ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; excellent written/verbal communication skills required and ability to work/lead independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Current Secret Security Clearance or the ability to successfully obtain a Secret Security Clearance is required PLUS the ability to maintain access to government/military installations.
- Requires technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7; of Microsoft Office Suites 2013, of peripherals, including printers and scanners.