The Lockwood Group is an emerging Integrated Solutions Provider focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems specializing in Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training services for military systems worldwide. We are a family-driven culture focused on serving our mission to “Lead the Way to Mission Readiness” supporting our number one customer – the Warfighter.
Values and Culture
The Lockwood Group aspires to build an organization of continuous improvement driving toward excellence while delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
We aim to surround ourselves with the best and brightest providing a work environment to grow and thrive.
Founded by a family, we are people-first and place our customers at the forefront of all that we do, ensuring that we always deliver value to them.
To shape this vision, we firmly believe in the following Core Values.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
For more details on our Values and how they shape our Culture please visit our website here - https://thelockwoodgroupllc.com/culture/
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to support the company's portfolio of C4ISR programs.
- Responsible for the administration of Lockwood’s new Unanet project accounting system on behalf of Lockwood’s Program Management Office.
- Responsible for Project Billings to include development of invoices and submission through Army’s Wide Area Workflow directly to customers following proper approvals through Lockwood program management office processes and procedures.
- Responsible for management of complex government funding requirements for a wide range of customers and funding streams.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status.
- Conduct program financial analysis including variance, risk and profit/loss analyses, etc.
- Performs non-routine analyses and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Act as a liaison between operations and other administrative support organizations on financial issues supporting the program management office.
- Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the programs.
- Apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with team members
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and requirements
- Proficiency with Accounting systems, such as Unanet/Deltek.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of plans and budget meet contractual requirements
- Demonstrated experience in the development of financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting
- Experience managing financials within a DOD program
- Current or Inactive Security Clearance.
VP of Operations & Recruiting
The Lockwood Group
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"