The Lockwood Group has an immediate opening for a Field Service Representative experienced in Networks and Communications at Fort Bragg, NC who will support Nett Warrior and Special Operators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You must have or have held a Secret Clearance within the past 24 months
- Provide field-level maintenance troubleshooting skills and technical support to units on Network, Nett Warrior and TCAPS systems and equipment
- Provide hardware and software updates to units
- Provide mission planning support and integration with other mission command systems in the Capability Set Basic Combat Training (BCT).
- Assist the unit with the operational use and employment of Capability Set Radios and Waveforms used by Nett Warrior devices.
- Coordinate with unit leadership within the BCT.
- Coach, teach and mentor all levels of BCT leadership on the employment and effective utilization of systems and support equipment in tactical operations
- Collect prioritized recommendations for improvements in Nett Warrior software, TCAPS, integration with other Capability Set systems, or the sustainment of systems
- Track, monitor, and report on new and ongoing integration projects assigned
- Support unit training and deployment missions
- Working knowledge of the Army’s Capability Set software defined radios (PRC-154A or PRC-155 or PRC-117G) and associated Capability Set waveforms (SINCGARS or Soldier Radio Waveform)
- Working knowledge of Army mission command applications (Land Warrior or Nett Warrior or Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below or Joint Capabilities Release or Joint Battle Command-Platform)
- Demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and mentor, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated strong oral communications skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills Working knowledge on Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Completion of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or a comparable course, as approved by the Contracting Officer Representative is desired, but not required, for FSRs.
- Training will be coordinated by the PM.
The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics and Training Services Provider modernizing, sustaining and fielding C4ISR systems globally in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.