The Lockwood Group is an emerging Integrated Solutions Provider focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems specializing in Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training services for military systems worldwide. We are a family-driven culture focused on serving our mission to “Lead the Way to Mission Readiness” supporting our number one customer – the Warfighter.
Values and Culture
The Lockwood Group aspires to build an organization of continuous improvement driving toward excellence while delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
We aim to surround ourselves with the best and brightest providing a work environment to grow and thrive.
Founded by a family, we are people-first and place our customers at the forefront of all that we do, ensuring that we always deliver value to them.
To shape this vision, we firmly believe in the following Core Values.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
For more details on our Values and how they shape our Culture please visit our website here - https://thelockwoodgroupllc.com/culture/
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking a Program Analyst to provide program and operational support to the company's portfolio of Army programs.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data in support of program portfolio.
- Develops and tracks Quality Metrics and analysis to project performance and execution.
- Deliverable management for Army prime and sub programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling program schedules.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Support and preparation of program management monthly meetings.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Meet all deliverable requirements in support of customers.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting reports meeting delivery requirements.
- 1 to 3 years of experience of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Current or Inactive Security Clearance required.