The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking a Program Analyst
to provide program and administrative support for Lockwood's EXPRESS program portfolio.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data in support of program portfolio.
- Develops and tracks Quality Metrics and analysis to project performance and execution.
- Deliverable management for Lockwood EXPRESS project portfolio.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling program schedules.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Support and preparation of program management monthly meetings.
- Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Meet all deliverable requirements in support of customers.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting reports meeting delivery requirements.
- 1 to 3 years of experience of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Current or Inactive Security Clearance required.