The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for TMD Operations and Planning (T3/5) / Network-CFT Coordination Team.
This position will shape and execute work that enables architectural design, rapid prototyping & experimentation (with supporting analysis) and integration in close collaboration with Industry partners, Units, and government leadership, to define, develop, and acquire the next generation tactical Army Command and Control (C2) systems. These C2 Systems are a mix of software and hardware-based tactical Information Technology providing services and applications for the warfighter and Army staff.
No special certifications required
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Sciences or Information Technology or similar)
• B.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field with 5 years of software development & design experience.
• Possesses a strong system of systems engineering background with a proven ability to build strong business and technical relationships with the R&D and stakeholder communities.
• Possess a strong system engineering background with expertise in software development, artificial intelligence, data engineering and/or research and development.
• Experienced with interfacing with Windows, Linux and Android.
• Experienced with mobile computing & ability to breakdown the big picture into usable requirements and interface designs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of network design, architecture framework and development, and familiar with use of appropriate tools
• Demonstrated ability to assess requirements and evaluate technical solutions
• Ability to develop test strategies and plans, lead system of systems testing and experimentation, and conduct analysis and evaluations
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment