The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Acquisition Analyst III
at Fort Belvoir, MD. This individual will provide support to a major C4ISR customer.
- Executes acquisition management across an entire product line
- Coordinates products and taskings across the acquisition process and life cycle phases
- Prepares, configures and staffs all Milestone documentation and coordinates activities with Army Contracting Command
- Participate in source selection boards and conduct technical evaluations
- Participates in product IPTs, test events, test reviews, and product demonstrations
- Assists in providing contract oversight for assigned products
- Maintains and manages the program budget and master schedule
- Identifies cost, schedule and performance tradeoffs
- Lead and oversee preparation of Supply Requests Packages to Defense Logistics
- Agency and manage transition of products from PM to DLA or Army Sustainment
- Develop and draft Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans and other acquisition documents
- Works with contracting personnel to achieve desired contracted outcome
- Maintains configuration control
- Prepares plans for product risk mitigation
- Performs acquisition planning tasks
- Bachelor's Degree and
- >18 Years experience
- Acquisition career specialization aligned to duty assignment (i.e. Program Management, Contracting, Logistics)
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level III certification in acquisition career field, OR PMP Certification
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated skills in:
- Managing cost, schedule, performance in a program office, Product Life Cycle Management, Project Team Management, Preparing Acquisition and Contracting documents (to include J&A, Souce Selection Plans, PWS, IGCE, D&F), WAWF, iRAPT, cost analysis, Project Management, database management, GFEBS, DODI 5000.02, Defense Acquisition System JCIDS