The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Specialist - Fielding and Equipment Training II
at Fort Benning, MD. This individual will provide support to a major C4ISR customer.
- Coordinates and manages all aspects of fielding and training events.
- Develops System Support Packages (SSP) and conducts fielding.
- Develops Training Support Packages (TSP) and conducts New Equipment Training (NET)
- Receives, reviews, and ensures all Units schedules for fielding and training events are available and correctly reflected in the Unit Master Fielding Schedule
- Ensures all equipment and items are procured to support fielding and training; monitors due in and due out equipment until all requirements are filled and coordinates with installation points of contacts before and during fielding events to ensure installation provide logistics support requirements (facilities, fielding sites, equipment, tables, chairs, unit detailed personnel, Central Issue
- Facility (CIF) personnel, etc.) are provided.
- Interfaces and coordinates with ASAALT, AMC, MACOMs and receiving units for logistics and training requirements.
- Execute fielding of equipment in accordance with the approved Materiel
- Fielding Plan (MFP) or Memorandum of Notification (MON).
- Establishes NET in accordance with the approved TSP (lesson plans, program of instructions, view grafts, charts, etc.) and obtains and maintains training certification from the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCOE) Directorate of Training (DOT).
- PM Specific Duties May Include:
- Assist establishment, vetting, and training of Fielding Teams to conduct onsite activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Performs set up of fielding site and execute the fielding event.
- Pack equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events.
- Provide Instructor Key Personnel Training (IKPT) interface with suppliers for NET TSP Training, sustainment training, etc.).
- Assist with displays for VIP; Assist with coordinating firing ranges with associated ammunition to support New Equipment Training.
- Assist with the oversight of execution of recurring training for fielded product training.
- High School/GED and greater than 14 years of relevant experience; or
- Associates Degree and greater than 12 years of relevant experience; or,
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Equivalent of DAWIA Certification Level II for Life Cycle Logistics.
- Certified Trainer with a minimum of six months training time.
- Use of Logistics Automated Systems.
- Prior jump certification – as required.