The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Specialist - Fielding and Equipment Training III
at Fort Benning, MD. This individual will provide support to a major C4ISR customer.
PM Specific Duties May Include:
- Provides senior-level logistics expertise for planning, programming and execution of fielding operations and development and conduct of training.
- Conducts strategic and campaign planning; Prioritization of receiving organizations; Development of an execution plan; Management of stock levels; Accountability of issued items; Management of shortages; and Preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program.
- Interfaces and coordinates with ASAALT, AMC, MACOMs and receiving Units for logistics and training requirements.
- Establishes and organizes and directs work and coordinates efforts related to
the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations, including:
- Assists and coordinates staffing of Material Fielding Plans (MFP) and New
Equipment Fielding Plans, total package fielding, and Government Furnished
Equipment (GFE) tracking.
- Responsible for accurate input of all aspects of property accountability related
- to Materiel Fielding.
- Oversees successful fielding accomplishment of issuing equipment in
accordance with approved Basis of Issue (BOI).
- Identifies discrepancies or defects in products, manages fielding stations stock of product, and assists in resolving any issues or problems Soldiers have with
- Establishment, vetting, and training of Fielding Teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Performs plans for set up of fielding site and execution of fielding event, packing of equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events, New Materiel In Briefs (NMIB) and conduct of New Equipment Training (NET) on assigned products as required, in addition to: Coordinate Display for VIPs; Coordinate firing ranges with associated ammunition to support NET; Instructor Key Personnel Training (IKPT) interface with suppliers for NET Program of Instruction (POI); Provides oversight of execution of recurring training for fielded product training
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 10 years of relevant experience.
- PM SPIE airdrop positions exempt from Bachelor’s Degree Requirement.