The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider across the Disciplines of Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and Training focused on solving our customer’s underlying problems while ensuring the Mission Readiness of the Warfighter.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Senior Logistician supporting the AMCOM G3 office at Redstone Arsenal, AL; Fort Bragg, NC; Joint Base Lewis-McCord, WA; Fort Hood, TX.
Job Responsibilities and Experience
- Facilitate and assist SAMD FMS customers with logistics support that includes reviewing of initial customers FMS requests.
- Coordinate critical provisions of the Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) with SAMD and FMS customer representatives, including equipment, specifications, quantity, costs, schedules, and financial arrangements.
- Coordinate and participate in formal and informal meetings with both USG and FMS customer senior representatives.
- Monitor FMS cases to identify and resolve logistics issues.
- Provide information to SAMD and FMS customer personnel on progress in logistics and sustainment efforts.
- Determine that information and data necessary to establish FMS support cases for fielding of equipment are accurate, complete, and reflect the customer’s intent.
- Monitor each phase of FMS case development to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Prepare and submit recommendations to SAMD and FMS customers regarding case modifications and amendments that reflect program changes.
- Provide support of logistical actions related to initial ordering, delivery, and shipment tracking.
- Provide assistance with inquiries with the repair of items in the Repair and Return program.
- Assist in developing and executing Standard Operating Procedures for Army FMS Safety Programs.
- A minimum of 10 years of directly-related experience is required and a college degree is preferred.
*All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance*