The Lockwood Group
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense customers through application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airmen, the seaman and the marine.
The Lockwood Group is seeking a Senior Cost Estimator to support the Business Case Analysis study for an Army aviation program.
Description of Duties:
• Responsible for leading Business Case Analysis cost estimating to include impacts, values, analysis and recommendations for relative cost vs. benefits of the product support strategies for an Army aviation program.
• Lead/Develop a variety of cost estimating products such as Lifecycle Cost Estimates (LCCE’s), Alternative Analysis, Cost/Benefit Analysis and business case support.
•Complete the Initial Product Support BCA cost estimates
•Establish methods and rationale used to quantify benefits and costs
•Review impacts and values of Performance/Cost/Schedule/Sustainment tradeoffs
•Relative cost vs. benefits of the different product support strategies
•Provide recommendations and summaries of the implementation plan for proceeding with the best value alternative
• Perform duties such as: data collection, model development, database management, data normalization, risk analysis, sensitivity analysis, conduct net present Value (NPV) acquisition/contract evaluation and cost/financial performance monitoring.
•Actively participate in working groups with technical, logistics and acquisition functional team members
•Primary point of contact for cost related activities on assigned program
• Must meet eligibility requirements for a Secret Clearance
• 10+ years of experience in cost estimation, government finance, cost/benefits analysis and/or analytical focused positions.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering, Business or Finance
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other MS Products
• Strong analytical background in gathering and interpreting complex amounts of data and excellent communication skills.
• Experience developing Business Case Analysis cost estimates
• Analytical involvement with Army acquisition programs
• Proficiency in use of cost estimating and risk tools such as Crystal Ball, @Risk, SEER-SEM and/or ACEIT
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why clients choose The Lockwood Group. we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.