The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) in support of assigned programs
- Prepare Provisioning Parts Lists (PPL), Provisioning Contract Control Numbers (PCCN), Provisioning Control Codes (PCC), and Provisioning List Sequence Numbers (PCCN) in accordance with Government direction
- Ensure all Provisioning data is compatible with CCSS/LMP and integrate it into existing Provisioning Master Records (PMR)
- Prepare Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP) for assigned programs in accordance with Government direction
- Coordinate standard pre-procurement screening of parts and components, including Federal Logistics Information system (FLIS) screening, to ensure maximum reliance on the current Standard Army Supply System
- Coordinate the development of drawings and data to meet Government Provisioning requirements for assigned programs
- Coordinate and prepare Design Change Notices for assigned programs as required
- Assist in developing Repair Parts & Special Tools List (RPSTL) input as required by the Government
- Assist in PIF/RDS Proposal and SOW development.
- Work in a team setting as a Senior Provisioner/Team Leader and mentor others in furthering their Provisioning skills
- 5 years’ experience in related supply/maintenance experience
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years' additional experience
- Advanced computer skills (including spreadsheet and database experience)
- Strong attention to details and follow-through
- Use of independent judgment, excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, to write routine reports and correspondence, and to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to calculate figures, apply basic algebra and geometry concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables
- Ability to interpret written, oral, diagram or schedule form instructions
- Able to use judgment to plan and perform duties
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.