The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire one Integrated Design Engineer for Aberdeen Proving Ground job opening.
- Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” and other War Fighter Applications (AFATDS, MCIS/Sitaware, DDS, C2I, GCCS-A, DCGS-A)
- Working knowledge and subject matter expertise pertaining to Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) server and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI) hardware.
- Experience with design and integration of C4 systems and tactical networks.
- Understanding of Virtual Machine architectures, container technologies,
- Cloud computing (AZURE and AWS)
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Software Services:
- MS Active Directory,
- MS SQL Server, as well as Postgres, Hadoop,
- Powershell programming
- Clearance Required: Secret
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Travel Requirements: 10%
- Operating System: Windows/Linux.
- Programming Experience:
- Data Formats to include: VMF, STC, CoT, XML, JSON, YAML
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers
- Wildfly/JBoss EAP
- New tech skills
- Likes to tinker with new technologies and how they can be applied to PM MC future requirements