The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is a C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics and Training Services Provider modernizing, sustaining and fielding C4ISR systems globally in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking a Trainer / Instructor to join the Danger's Voice Signal University at Fort Riley, KS.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experienced in soldier training
- Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids.
- Candidate must manage multiple tasks and suspenses, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
- Experience with WIN-T setup and configuration
- Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in Military networks
- Understanding of development of New Equipment Training Plans and the Program, Planning and Execution of New Equipment Training Missions worldwide.
- Expertise with Distance Learning facilities, methodology and operation.
Applying for the position...
- Must obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- CCNA & Net+ Certifications are REQUIRED
We are seeking talented candidates who meet the general requirements above.
If you are talented and meet any of the qualifications above, please apply immediately!