The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for an Integrated Master Scheduler in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Serves as a Cybersecurity IT Specialist with the primary responsibility for organizing, coordinating, scheduling changes, and identifying new requirements necessary to meet day-to-day, and future, cybersecurity mission objectives.
- Provides technical consultative/advisory services to the PM/Product Manager (PdM) to review proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
- Participates in systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provides cybersecurity systems engineering expertise on applications development projects to ensure the appropriate configuration of the operating environment.
- Supports development of program cybersecurity policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility in accordance with Army/DISA requirements to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data; for short and long term mission and goals of the PM.
- Expert knowledge of, and skill in applying NIST RMF to conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems and identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Participates in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provides Subject Matter expertise in cybersecurity architecture technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Active directory, and networking in general.
- Analyze technical information to determine the best application of cyber tactics, techniques and procedures; AND recommend changes for software development programs
- Prepares and reviews software assurance requirements for inclusion in project technical specifications, statements of work, and contract provisions.
- Evaluating maturity and performing risk assessments of software engineering processes in accordance with the program/project milestone entrance and exit criteria.
The position requires DoDI 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification upon hire.
This position required Level III certification in Acquisition Career Field “Information Technology” or the incumbent must be able to obtain certification within 6 months of appointment.
- 3-5+ years of experience with developing an IMS using Microsoft Project or Primavera, milestone
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition milestones, decision points, and staffing processes
- Ability to consolidate the critical paths of numerous projects and product offices into a single IMS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!