The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for a NET Instructor
for a position at JBLM, WA.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide formal classroom and virtual instructor‐led NET training and delta training to soldiers and customers IAW established/approved POIs and training materials.
- Provide instruction on assigned Mission Command systems, review lesson plans to conform to new software or procedures.
- Support Training events for PM Mission Command products to include JBC‐P/JBC‐P LOG and FSC2/AFATDS family of systems equipment as per the fielding & training schedule and in support of test events.
- Proven experience providing technical training for mission-based personnel and in-house employees to including but not limited to, presenting complex Computer Based Training Material, Formal Classroom and Virtual Instructor led New Equipment/Software Training (NET), Delta, Refresher and Over the Shoulder (OTS) training IAW established POIs and training materials.
- Additional experience desired in PM Mission Command equipment, communications equipment, electronics equipment, classroom configuration and maintenance, and reporting.
- Experience with or knowledge of PM MC products such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), JBC-P or FSC2 Fires systems.
- HS diploma and 1+ yrs experience, dependent on level
- ACTIVE Secret clearance
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
50-75% CONUS & OCONUS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!