The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for a FSR Installer
for a position at JBLM, WA.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Install PM Mission Command products to include JBC‐P/JBC‐P LOG and FSC2/AFATDS family of systems equipment as per the fielding schedule and in support of test events.
- Installations shall be performed utilizing accepted procedures provided as technical manuals, technical bulletins and equipment drawings.
- FSC2/AFATDS installations will include currently designed configurations with legacy hardware/installation kits and future/to be developed installations as required.
- Conduct firmware upgrades and software profiling on KGV‐72 Programmable Inline Encryption Devices (PIEDs) via the KGV‐72 Software Maintenance Delivery Program (SMDP).
- Ability to understand technical manuals, bulletins, basic schematics, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Experience working with hand and power tools.
- Ability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems.
- Experience fielding, install, operations, test, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Requires physical ability to climb on and under Military vehicles.
- Proven experience in electronics, network support, computers or similar technical areas.E
- xperience with or knowledge of PM MC products such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), JBC-P or FSC2 Fires systems.
- HS diploma and 3+ yrs experience, dependent on level
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
75% CONUS & OCONUS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!