Serving those that serve the nation
Our cause, our North Star, our very reason for existence is to deliver mission readiness to the Federal Government and Department of Defense - most critically focused on the soldier, airman, sailor and Marine - who proudly go above and beyond to protect and serve. Our very existence is predicated on our ability to ensure their safety and readiness. We understand mission readiness as a measurable, reliable sense of preparedness. We know what achieves it. We know what prevents it. We accelerate our customers towards mission readiness through our suite of services and custom, situational solutions—all while staying true to our organizational core values.
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Field Execution Lead
to support a new requirement at JBLM, WA.
- Graduate of technical or computer school with 10 years experience, or with specialized PM MC desirable product-specific qualifications.
- Possess expert knowledge of Global Fielding, Training and Tech Support relevant to PM MC Families of Systems.
- Experienced in platform installation, training, design, development and implementation of A-Kit install methods.
- Supports testing events and serves in a technical advisory role as required.
- Conduct firmware upgrades and software profiling on KGV‐72 Programmable Inline Encryption Devices
- (PIEDs) via the KGV‐72 Software Maintenance Delivery Program (SMDP).
- Perform analyses of supported systems' operations, software, hardware and network operations issues.
- Support Training events for PM Mission Command products to include JBC‐P/JBC‐P LOG and FSC2/AFATDS family of systems equipment as per the fielding & training schedule and in support of test events.
- Proven experience providing technical training for mission-based personnel and in-house employees to including but not limited to, presenting complex Computer Based Training Material, Formal Classroom and Virtual Instructor led New Equipment/Software Training (NET), Delta, Refresher and Over the Shoulder (OTS) training IAW established POIs and training materials.
- Additional experience desired in PM Mission Command equipment, communications equipment, electronics equipment, classroom configuration and maintenance, and reporting.
- Ability to understand technical manuals, bulletins, basic schematics, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Ability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems.
- Experience fielding, install, operations, test, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
- ACTIVE Secret
- Experience with or knowledge of PM MC products such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), JBC-P or FSC2 Fires systems.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.