The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. Originally founded as a family startup, we are an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering valued services across the development life cycle by providing Integrated Logistics, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management, and Training services and solutions for our Federal and military customers worldwide.
We are looking to hire CPCE / Cyber Support Technicians for our installations at Fort Hood, TX, Fort Bragg, NC, JBLM, WA and Germany.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and maintain Command Post Systems.
- Provide technical support to users and maintenance personnel for on-site diagnostics and troubleshooting of failures.
- Supports testing events and serves in a technical advisory role as required.
- Performs analyses of supported systems' operations, software, hardware and network operations issues.
- Documents failure reporting analysis, for all hardware and software problems and resolution techniques.
- May provide instruction on assigned Mission Command systems, review lesson plans to conform to new software or procedures.
- May support Training events for PM Mission Command products to include JBC‐P/JBC‐P LOG and FSC2/AFATDS family of systems equipment as per the fielding & training schedule and in support of test events.
- Understanding of the common operating environment and interoperability. Supports testing events and serves in a technical advisory role as required. Perform analyses of supported systems' operations, software, hardware and network operations issues.
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable; have a valid US Driver's License.
- Experience with or knowledge of PM MC products such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), JBC-P or FSC2 Fires systems.
- Must have understanding of MS Server, Virtual Machines, VM WARE, DDS, networking access, loading patches.
- Possess working knowledge of PM MC system and product Portfolio.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance.
- 3 years experience & BA/BS, or specialized PM MC experience
Possess specialized PM MC desirable product-specific qualifications.
50-75% CONUS & OCONUS
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lockwood Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.