The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Experience in the integrated logistics support field, including any of the areas of logistics program planning and concept development; logistics program management and execution; logistics requirements analyses, documentation development and reporting; provisioning, supply support, and inventory control; logistics automated information systems and analysis tools; maintenance concepts and requirements analyses; and technical manual development and training.
Logistics analysis experience must be related to planning, design, development, evaluation, control, and/or logistics support of tactical, electronic, or mechanical systems and be in the PES primary disciplines of electrical, chemical and/or mechanical engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehousing management, receipt, inventory and storage of equipment; automated inventory control and processing; automated reporting of failure data; automated configuration management support; management and issue of materiel to gaining units; processing packaging, handling and shipment of materiel for repair/warrantee evaluation.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and conducts strategic planning for high technology programs, concept development and requirements analysis, or acquisition and life-cycle management tasks in problem areas of moderate scope and complexity addressing topics such as: business, cost/pricing, supply, maintenance, contractor logistics support, packaging, shipping, handling, transportation, inventory, warehousing, supply chain integration, analytical tools, operations research, production, program/project, project control, test and training. Prepares or supervises engineering and technical personnel in the development of logistics products and for providing requisite support services.
- Performs technical and management analyses for logistic strategic planning, investigation of logistic concepts and processes, and resolution of emergent logistic supportability problems.
- Performs analyses and develops ILS management plans to support acquisition and life cycle support requirements planning. Monitors program schedules and integrates/develops recommendations for corrective or remedial action; develops status reports reflecting support milestone progress and problems. Performs/reviews logistics support analyses and develops maintenance concepts.
- Prepares content for contract technical packages (SOW, CDRL, Specifications).
- Secret Clearance
- Minimum Education: BS/BA in engineering, math, business or physical science or specific experience in logistics management, materiel management, supply chain management, HAZMAT handling and disposal, dimensional stacking, forecasting, economics, spares modeling. An MS/MA in engineering, math, business or physical science will substitute for two years of the engineering analyst experience requirements.
- · MS/MA plus 6 years of specific experience OR
- · BS/BA plus 8 years of specific experience OR
- · Associates plus 10 years of specific experience OR
- · High School Diploma plus 12 years of specific experience
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.