The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group has an upcoming need for an experienced Training Specialist for a Huntsville aviation customer.
- Assess training requirements, identifying and evaluating training alternatives, developing training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training.
- Designing and delivering programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Developing tests and visual aids, conducting training classes, and developing criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Keeping abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Developing in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- Evaluating and/or overseeing contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- Developing e-Learning programs.
- BS degree in a related field
- 5+ year’s progressive experience in Training/Development (an additional four years' experience accepted in lieu of a degree).
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance
- Experience with C4ISR technologies, strongly prefer Aerial ISR systems