The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Mission Command Trainer - Instructor (Intermediate and Expert)
to support our C4ISR customer at Fort Bliss, TX.
- Experience in fault detection, isolation and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices
- Capable of performing analysis of system operation, have knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating system and database management systems
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF MidTier
- Familiar with basic Networking skills, IP Routing, Switching, Multi-cast routing, TBC Suite of Systems such as Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Battle Command Server (BCS), Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Domain Controllers, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint MOSS configuration and operations, Tactical NETOPS, network troubleshooting and architecture. Also, the administering of Command Post of the Future (CPOF) Remote Admin Voice Server, Master Server, Backups, Data-bridge Server, MidTier Servers and VMware ESXi/vSphere 5/6
- Strong background with interoperability support on various Mission Command systems. These systems could include: Fire Support Command and Control Family (Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems (AFATDS) (Forward Observer System (FOS), Pocket Sized Forward Entry Device (PFED), Centaur, Gun Display Unit-Replacement (GDU-R), Sustainment System Mission Command (SSMC), Battle Command and Sustainment Support System (BCS3), Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Warfighter Information Network – Tactical (WIN-T), and Distributed Common Ground Systems-Army (DCGS-A)
- Ability to provide technical support in the tactical field environment and act as a digital systems engineer (DSE) subject matter expert
- Understanding in how the Army employs/deploys ABCS (at the different echelons), and for what purpose.
- Strong background in technical writing; an understanding in how military training is developed I.e., knowing how to build, created and put together a student user manual (SUM), know how to create period of instruction (POI), for instructors slide deck materials with check for learning type questions; practical exercises etc.
- Ability to fill Technical Expert Status Accreditation positions
- Familiarity working with the US Army’s Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center, COE and PEO C3T requirements
- Experience providing field support services on multiple systems within the PM Mission Command suite
- Teaching and courseware development skills
- Technical writing
- Travel up to 50% - CONUS/OCONUS
- Currently have or is capable of obtaining an active Secret security clearance or TS/SCI security clearance
- Flexibility and patience in order to work in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities, both in an austere deployed environment and in a typical systems integration engineer
- Duty location(s): Fort Campbell, KY, Fort Gordon, GA, or Fort Hood, TX
- WIN-T experience
- Mission Command experience
- Enterprise Solutions
- Military service
- In possession of technical certs: CompTIA CTT+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+, VMWare VCP5-DCV or VCP6-DCV, CompTIA Server+, Microsoft MCSA Server 2008/2012 or is capable of obtaining
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 5 years of related experience in providing field support services with a background in communications, client or server field support requirements, and troubleshooting/fixing tactical/enterprise system components
- Familiarization with Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T), TBC Suite of Systems, Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), and Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Maneuver Control Systems (MCS), Command Web, SharePoint, Common Tactical Vehicle (CTV), Strategic Mission Command (Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Global Command and Control System-Army (GCCS-A), Defense Readiness Reporting System Army (DRRS-A), Joint Command and Control (JC2), Common Software (CS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), JEM/JWARN
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!