The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for a JTAC SOF Mission Trainer candidates for an opportunity supporting the 137th
Special Operations Wing (137 SOW), located at Will Rogers Air National Guard Base in Oklahoma City, OK.
***This position is contingent on contract award***
- Report to the predesignated aircrew briefing location 3+30 hours prior to scheduled takeoff, or as required by scenario timeline, to receive scenario briefing. The Contractor shall be setup, operational, and ready at least fifteen minutes prior to scheduled takeoff time, or as designated by the training scenario, and operate until mission completion or end of authorized crew duty day for the type mission being supported.
- Be capable of readily adapting to new Government-provided equipment reconfiguration, upgrade, and modernization. The contractor shall also employ new techniques and technologies presented by the Government to keep procedures and capabilities abreast of mission requirements.
- Be capable of operating a wide range of specialized equipment, weapons and vehicles to include, but not limited to, laser pointers, UHF/VHF/FM/HF/SATCOM radios, current Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment, overt/covert lights and marking devices and pyrotechnics. Be capable of operating radios in secure mode with Communications Security (COMSEC).
- Adhere to safety standards of the local military range regulation or directive, AFI 11-214, and any 137 SOG/FTU standard operating practices implemented by the Commander or NCOIC.
- Be capable of providing high tempo training support in austere locations, in inclement weather, under high stress conditions, and may be required to work irregular hours.
- Operate under Night Vision Device (NVD) conditions for extended periods.
- Must be capable and qualified to lead or follow the mission lead for both friendly and opposing forces to allow for flexibility in scenario management.
- Proficient at role-playing a variety of positions to include, but not limited to: ground controller, Ground Force Commander (GFC), other air assets and platforms, other ground combat elements, and possibly overall scenario director to include scheme of maneuver and radio communications.
- Proficient with applicable enemy TTPs and be able to direct less experienced personnel in their execution.
- Use, operate, and manipulate ground effects simulator devices or pyrotechnics to enhance the training scenario.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
- Current DoD Secret clearance
- Experience in coordinating and planning full mission SOCOM combat profiles
- Recent - within the last 7 years - special operations team task force combat experience and knowledge of integrating joint firepower and manned ISR platforms
- Be familiar with military command and control structures within SOCOM
- Must possess a valid civilian driver's license and be able to hold a valid military driver's license for the military vehicle(s) to be operated under various conditions
- Be familiar with operating tactical portable communications equipment and radios in various VHF and UHF Encrypted frequency bands
- Be familiar with scheduling and working on military training areas and ranges
- Physical capabilities to lift and carry at least 60 pounds and run - continuously without stopping - distances in excess of 400 meters
- Experience in Operating Microsoft Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office programs
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment