The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for a Fielder/Logistics Specialist
for a position at Fort Hood, TX.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Coordinate and execute fielding of all products in the PM MC portfolio. This includes platform system, command post system, and handheld system fielding events. Fielders shall be experts in all aspects of property accountability to include use of DPAS, and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS‐A) (where implemented across the Army).
- Coordinate and execute property book transactions, manage Government Property and accountability.
- Required to lift up to 50lbs for 50 feet or more and the ability to operate a forklift.
- • Have an understanding of the Army Supply System. PBUSE, GCSS-ARMY, DA Form 3161 (hand receipt), Government property management processes and systems, etc.
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Experience with or knowledge of PM MC products such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), JBC-P or FSC2 Fires systems.
- ACTIVE Secret clearance
- HS diploma and 2+ yrs experience
50% CONUS & OCONUS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!