The Lockwood Group requires a FMS Program Analyst
for an Army Product Office. Analyzes international foreign military sales (FMS) financial data processes, and assess processes for FMS cost, transactions, financial data documentation requirements, and program planning/scheduling. Will develop/enhance processes for preparation of and utilization of FMS financial databases, and processes for cost analysis and financial management of FMS cases. May travel to customer locations as required. Requires a thorough knowledge of DoD/US Army FMS/LOA policy guidance relating to all aspects of FMS case management or strong FMS financial background.
• Serves as an FMS Program Analyst within an Army Project Office with the responsibility to assist, advise and execute cost, schedule, and resource management.
• Prepares briefings, reports, executive summaries and other required documents which detail progress toward assigned milestones. (Material prepared should be of quality and reliability that customer or other decision authority can easily understand meaning and context of information.)
• Performs routine and recurring budget administrative duties which facilitate the conduct of more complex analysis.
• Provides advice and assistance to Project Office personnel in the development of budget requests and related supporting documentation to include drafting procedural instructions, policy guidance and estimating funding needs for various administrative programs.
• Reviews and analyzes accounting system computerized reports.
• Develops and presents recommendations for close-out and cleanup of legacy (Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research & Development System (SOMARDS) and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) accounts, transactions, and contracts.
• Provides technical assistance and guidance to customer’s staff on business process, legacy system retirement, and target system implementation.
• Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) funding (Admin and Case) a significant plus.
• Assists with Joint Reconciliation Program (JRP), Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) processes
• Participates in meetings with customers, senior Army officers and civilians, government action officers and other vendors to gather and integrate data, assist with project scheduling and track progress of assigned work segments.
• Preference: Experience with US Army Security Assistance Management Directorate FMS programs preferred. Experience in financial management of foreign military sales cases preferred.
• Experience with the Army financial databases: SOMARDS and GFEBS IDOCs preferred.
• FMS Pricing and Availability
• Financial Management experience in a Government office
• Experience using Government Financial Management databases to produce analytical products
• Experience working independently within a specific timeline and producing financial reports supporting and acquisition program office.
B.S Degree with 10 years or M.S. and MBA with 5 years of experience is required.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment