The Lockwood Group requires a Program Analyst
for our Belcamp, MD location.
General administrative to multiple programs and PM, helping with government-customer interface, briefing development, and administrative scheduling.
- Monitors and submits all Deliverables on the program subcontracts. Monitors and reports costs and schedules for subcontracts.
- Participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- The PCA must have strong communication skills, motivated and the ability to work independently but in a team environment.
- Additional activities include: Program Start-Up, Program Maintenance, Program Close-Out, Performance Analysis, Time and Labor Recording, Reporting, and Analysis, Subcontractor Maintenance, Monthly Financial Close, Customer Reporting, Problem Resolution and Pricing
- Monitors and submits all Deliverables on the program.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
AA degree; 4-6 years experience
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment