Serving those that serve the nation
Our cause, our North Star, our very reason for existence is to deliver mission readiness to the Federal Government and Department of Defense - most critically focused on the soldier, airman, sailor and Marine - who proudly go above and beyond to protect and serve. Our very existence is predicated on our ability to ensure their safety and readiness. We understand mission readiness as a measurable, reliable sense of preparedness. We know what achieves it. We know what prevents it. We accelerate our customers towards mission readiness through our suite of services and custom, situational solutions—all while staying true to our organizational core values.
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking a Provisioner for our Army customer located on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Assists as tasked by government personnel in developing and maintaining provisioning data management for PM lifecycle managed equipment.
- Support includes provisioning for new/existing weapon systems including supporting the development of Repair Parts Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs), provisioning screening/reviewing Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP), supporting provisioning conferences, TM/RPSTL IPR/Verification/LOG DEMO, etc.
- Interprets current provisioning regulations to assist in the creation/maintenance of provisioning data for weapon systems.
- Reviews, provides recommendations, and the as tasked updates (and/or facilitates updates) provisioning data, e.g., PPL; Provisioning Master Record (PMR); Logistics Modernization Program (LMP); AESIP; EDFP; RPSTL, to ensure adequate repair parts coverage due to equipment changes, e.g., redesigns/upgrades.
- Reviews and analyzes contractor provisioning CDRL deliverables such as EDFP, and provides recommendations to the Government Task Lead on CDRL deliverables. Supports: the creation and updates to the PMR and the Materiel Master (MM), processes National Stock Number (NSN) requests, Supply Support Requests (SSRs), and all provisioning coding and transaction processes.
- Participates and supports provisioning Integrated Process Team (IPT) meetings and provides recommendations to government personnel that conform to all DOD and Army logistics data regulations and policies.
5 years of provisioning experience, including utilization of systems(s) such as Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Army Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP), Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS), H6 Cataloging Handbook (H4/H8), and Microsoft Office
Joint Electronics Designation System (JETDS), PowerLog-J, Equipment Publication System, Selected Essential Item Stockage Availability Method (SESAME), Engineering drawing development, Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC), Family Tree
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.