The Lockwood Group is growing rapidly and currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to spearhead delivery efforts across the company's growing portfolio of programs.
This opening is a great opportunity for self-motivated candidates with growth ambitions to take their skills to the next level and lead company’s recruiting function which serves a key component within our People and Account Management organizations supporting our objectives to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry!
The candidate can live within 60 miles of the following company locations: Belcamp, MD or Philadelphia, PA or Huntsville, AL.
This position will be directly responsible for:
- Leading recruiting searches for the company.
- Independently establish and manage the recruiting processes, workflow and metrics.
- Manage third-party recruiting partner to plan as needed surge support.
- Promotion of Company Values and Culture to all new candidates while being key partner for new employees transitioning into the organization.
- Continually review and interview new candidates for current and future job openings.
- Analyze resumes within our in-house ATS software program in accordance to job requirements.
- Source job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates for interviews
- Execute all coordination for pre-interview and interviews with hiring managers for job openings.
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees.
- Authoring new job descriptions and posting to all appropriate websites.
- Support the Program Management team in coordination of staffing across all programs.
Seeking self-motivated candidates with 5-10 years of recruiting experience and an independent mindset to organize and execute workload.
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense customers through application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airmen, the seaman and the marine.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
"The Lockwood Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.”