The Lockwood Group currently has an opening for a TMD Fires Test Engineer
Duties/Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Performs hardware and software assembly, setup, configuration, and network connectivity support for MC systems, specifically Fires specific programs (AFATDS, FOS, JADOCS, PF-D…etc)
- Provides engineering support to configure, modify, and operate MC systems to include software installation, network configuration, and system administration
- Provides engineering support to maintain test lab equipment
- Provides technical support and knowledge for trouble-shooting and research of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) discussed at the Data Authentication Group (DAG) and resolved, and adjudicated at the Executive Scoring Committee (ESC).
- Provides support in maintenance of System Integration Facility (SIF) integration events and excursions
- Ability to operate systems as required with little or no help of developers or other senior technical staff
- Execute day to day system support for testing as required
- Assist product office with evaluation of IA/Cyber fixes, architecture changes, technical bulletin (TB) verifications
- Ability to correct software installation documentation as architecture setup is worked through
- Ability to do expert level troubleshooting
- Performs test analysis on complex project requirements
- Responsible for resolving complex issues identified in testing
- Provides documentation of any technical support actions taken on test floor while testing is underway (observation reports)
- Supports new software checkouts of supported systems
- Reports issues to test lead and product office for visibility
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and design as it relates to the test design
- Develop and implement test plans, procedures and documentation to support various stages of testing for all initial and updated increments/releases and components of systems
- Ability to translate system requirements into test cases
- Ability to analyze packet capture and sql databases
- Knowledge on data reduction methodology techniques
- Knowledge on automated tools to analyze and review data
- Knowledge of EPG Joint Tool Suite used to monitor and test systems
BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, BS in Computer Science, BS in Information Technology, BS Systems Engineering. Can be substituted with relevant work experience.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
- Knowledge of PM MC system portfolio, specifically Fires specific programs (AFATDS, FOS, JADOCS, PF-D…etc)
- Ability to design test architecture, create test plans and execute test
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment