The Lockwood Group
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. We were originally founded as a family startup and are now a mature rapidly growing service provider to the Federal Government seeking an experienced Contracts and Pricing Administrator
to join, grow and help us deliver Mission Readiness!
The Lockwood Group is seeking a qualified Contracts and Pricing Administrator to support the organization's contractual initiatives. We are building out our team across geographic regions and seeking 1 candidate who lives within 60 miles of the following company locations: Belcamp, MD or Philadelphia, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliant contracts/subcontracts with multiple contract types of Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Time and Material /(T&M), and Firm Fixed Price/ (FFP).
- Submits accurate, professional, and timely deliverables; ensures all contractual documentation is maintained in accordance with company process/procedures.
- Pricing support to Request for Proposal (RFPs), Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs) and Subcontractor Data Call requests.
- Maintains project set up including labor category assignment in Unanet.
- Ensures proper billing, labor category assignment and qualified labor is delivered to our customers.
- Administer GSA OASIS Pool 1 and 3 Program, EXPRESS Logistics Program and PSS Schedule
- Manage incoming and outgoing contractual workflow for active APG market projects/programs.
- In conjunction with proposal team, participate and help manage proposal workflow across prime programs.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must pass a background check and must be able to obtain a secret level clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Contract Management or related field and 3 years’ related experience or 5 years’ experience in Government Contracting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of pricing.
- MS Office Suite proficiency especially Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Time and Material (T&M), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract/subcontract types.
- Knowledge of the full lifecycle of contracts/subcontracts from initial award through contract closeout.
Lockwood Benefits and Growth
- Unanet ERP System Experience
- Microsoft Sharepoint Experience
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- GSA schedule administration
- Experience with Multi-Agency Multi-Award Task Order Award Contracts such as GSA OASIS.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits packages, and a 401(k) plan with Company match. We continually seek to improve our offerings to our team members.
Lockwood provides internal growth opportunity through our Corporate Titles and increasing responsibility. We are very ambition and individuals joining the team will have opportunities to grow their skills, team and sphere of influence within the organization.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. The Lockwood Group is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.