Are you seeking to join an entrepreneurial, growth oriented company? Are you ambitious and looking to make a difference? Are you looking to be rewarded for your successes? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Who we are?
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal customers through applying services and tailoring solutions that solve our customer’s problems with our focus always on our true customer the soldier, the sailor, the airman and the Marine. It is our purpose as an organization to deliver service and solution that ensures Mission Readiness.
What we are looking for?
The Lockwood Group, originally founded as a family startup, is now a mature rapidly growing provider to the DOD and Federal Government seeking a Pricing and Proposal Coordinator to support our Proposal Center of Excellence.
The Lockwood Group has a vast pipeline and is hungry to bid! We are a prime on multiple prime contract vehicles supporting the federal government including GSA OASIS Pool 1 and Pool 3 being used across the government along with Army's EXPRESS Logistics, a main program used by Army Huntsville customers and GSA MAS Schedule program. This opening is a great opportunity for self-motivated candidates with growth ambitions to take their skills to the next level serving as the key resource for our Proposal Center of Excellence helping the company secure their next stage of growth!
Our team is being built out across geographic regions therefore we are seeking 1 candidate that lives within 60 miles of the following company locations: Belcamp, MD or Philadelphia, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pricing support to Request for Proposal (RFPs), Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs) and Subcontractor Data Call requests.
- Over time grow into leadership role for all Pricing Volumes.
- Help set up Lockwood’s Government Wide Acquisition Center program office.
- Works as part of a collaborative proposal team to manage and coordinate proposal development activities.
- Support full life cycle approach to winning new business including Task Order responses for our new GWAC vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of experience responding to Federal Government solicitations.
- Comfortable analyzing and extracting requirements from Federal Government RFPs.
- Ability to organize information throughout the proposal life cycle.
- Strong work ethic and desire to excel and keep growing over time.
- Demonstrated success writing technical, management, staffing, and other narrative sections.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
- Must have, or must have ability to obtain and maintain, TS/SCI, Top Secret, or Secret clearance.
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lockwood Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.