General support to multiple programs and PM, helping with government-customer interface, briefing development, and administrative scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and submits all Deliverables on the program subcontracts.
- Monitors and reports costs and schedules for subcontracts.
- Participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- The PCA must have strong communication skills, motivated and the ability to work independently but in a team environment.
- Additional activities include: Program Start-Up, Program Maintenance, Program Close-Out, Performance Analysis, Time and Labor Recording, Reporting, and Analysis, Subcontractor Maintenance, Monthly Financial Close, Customer Reporting, & Problem Resolution
- Pricing for upcoming bids & proposals
- Back-up to travel manager, assists with travel and expense reports.
- Secret Clearance
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree; 4 additional years of experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- Good with advanced spreadsheets that include formulas, etc.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lockwood Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.