The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire Education Outreach Specialists for the Cyber Center of Excellence in Augusta, GA, for two years, beginning 28 June 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Education Outreach Specialists will provide support for the CCoE’s education outreach office and its charge to engage with academic institutions (e.g., federal, state, local) to build, grow, and maximize CcoE relations and enhance mission readiness. The Contractor shall:
- Review and provide input to regulations, policies, doctrine, programs, systems, practices and procedures within Learning Innovations Branch (LIB).
- Create descriptive analysis using Excel, SAP, and other Business Intelligence tools, such as graphs, charts, and tables.
- Create word processing documents, electronic emails, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications.
- Implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative assessments to help determine the
- efficiency and effectiveness of outreach programs.
- Coordinate with employers, employee associations, career support offices, and community partners to provide awareness of unique Army employment programs and initiatives.
- Serve as education support for continuing education and credentialing programs.
- Participate in working groups for educational topics. Prepare reports and recommendations for improving the development and evaluation of educational products and partnerships.
- Consult with representatives of academia and industry on partnerships and outreach efforts for improving workforce employment.
- Research best practices of other services and agencies/organizations with similar education outreach missions and responsibilities.
- Support both major and routine program events, meetings, and conferences.
- Liaise with CCoE internal and external organizations, DOD, HQDA, TRADOC, K-12 and
- postsecondary administration, and representatives of the community to provide current and accurate information on the Army University and CCOE’s education outreach mission.
- Conduct research to integrate and implement training concepts and strategies, determine applicability of emerging educational technology or methods for improving Cyber Center instruction, and determine solutions to training problems and issues.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance and maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, in marketing, journalism, public relations, business or a related field.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas. Have two (2) years’ experience in data collection and analysis, and representing their organizations at institutions of higher learning.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in event planning and business and academia sponsorship solicitation
- Possess clear, competent technical writing skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain good relations with partners and stakeholders.
- Have two (2) years’ experience utilizing advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups).
- Demonstrated computer abilities in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Webpage and social media background a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience consulting with federal, state, local academia and industry on partnerships for outreach efforts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience preparing and managing correspondence IAW Army
- regulation 25-50 (Management Preparing and Managing Correspondence), reviewing and providing input to regulatory guidance, policies and doctrine.
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC), the Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC), Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) certification or equivalent (i.e., Navy, Air Force or Marine) or meet the requirements to complete required training within 60 days of contract start date.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.