The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire a Multimedia Developer to serve on a two-year contract at the Cyber Center of Excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Multimedia Developer will produce, maintain and update Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) material utilizing existing software IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-12 in support of all curriculum and equipment taught at the CCoE.
The Contractor shall:
- Participate in ADDIE Process of Multimedia development to ensure products meet customer intent.
- Produce interactive training materials that will support training strategies and concepts aligned with the Army Learning Model as outlined in TRADOC Pamphlets 525-8-2 and 525-8-3.
- Update, design and produce small scale level 1-3 training interactive 2D and 3D CBT and 3-D IMI products to support training and performance-based assessments to fill gaps between equipment availability and existing simulations as well as additional identified training needs.
- Provide produced content to the government for review and approval IAW timelines proposed by the contractor and approved by the government. Timelines maybe negotiated to support required changes to meet government training needs or validation requirements prior to acceptance. All multimedia tools used in training will be subject to validation by the government IAW TRADOC regulation 350-70 and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-12.
- Assist in analyzing the needs for upgrades to software and identifying replacement equipment/parts for lifecycle replacement which will be purchased by the Government
- Ensure all material produced is playable on any device to include Apple, Android, and Windows smartphones and tablets in support of Bring Your Own Device initiatives and playability via LandWarNet eUniversity
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance and maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Possess a minimum of four (4) years of work experience.
- Be experienced with two (2) years computer networking, and Android/iOS and Linux operating systems experience. (Highly desired).
- Have two (2) years’ experience and knowledge in reverse engineer code.
- Have two (2) years’ experience in the functions of a Learning Management System, Blackboard experience preferred.
- Possess the skills in computer animations, embedded games, and building multimedia instruction using Adobe Captivate and Adobe Creative Cloud for web-based applications and courseware.
- Experience with graphics and multimedia design and SCORM compliance for launching content on an LMS.
- Graduated Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete required training within 60 days of contract start date.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.