The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire a Operations Specialist for a two-year contract at the Cyber Center of Excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Operations Specialist will support TRADOC, CAC, Garrison, and AFC; writes TASKORDS and/or upload and track in Task Management Tracker (TMT) and other tracking platforms.
The Contractor shall:
- Coordinate with multiple Army entities at various levels from HQDA, TRADOC, CCoE, down to the BN level.
- Perform responsibilities as an LNO to Garrison for contingency operations for real world missions which may include shift work for real-world emergency situations.
- Perform duties as an anti-terrorism officer as required for emergency and contingency operations and assist with vulnerability assessments of client related facilities.
- Develop contingency plans related to emergency activities to prepare and respond to emerging threats and incidents affecting the client.
- Make recommendations, using risk management principles, for sound mitigation techniques using proven and field-tested systems.
- Interact and coordinate activities with the client field offices for proper integration and implementation or developed plans.
- Work with various security and facilities staffs to ensure the use of best practices in acquisition, lease, or modification to Client facilities.
- Plan and conduct approved FPPSPO exercises and related training.
- Provide professional briefings and indoctrinations to military and civilian audiences at various organizational levels.
- Conduct policy research, and make recommendations, covering new tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Perform duties and operate as an LNO to Fort Gordon Garrison for contingency operations for real world missions which may include shift work for real world emergency situations.
- Write and publish CCoE issued TASKORDS received from TRADOC, CAC, Garrison, AFC and other higher-level organizations.
- Maintain the Task Management Tracker (TMT) and other tracking platforms utilized by the CCoE.
- Provide well written communication documents, (White Papers, Info Papers, etc.) and brief Senior Army Leaders upon notice IAW AR 25-50.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts from the Signal | Cyber| Electronic Warfare fields.
- Review and provide input to regulations, policies, doctrine, programs, systems, practices and procedures.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance and maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Contractor must have successfully completed a 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to the work of the position, e.g. English, Planner, Business and Business Analytics.
- Must have a minimum of ten years of work experience.
- Must have experience within the United States Army/Military serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E7 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers.
- Have three (3) years of experience briefing Senior Level Leaders and Managers at the Command Level.
- 2 years’ experience applying Emergency Management and/or protection principles for any DoD agency.
- Documented experience with Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement agencies, personnel, and procedures e.g. Unified Facilities Code, US Army Corp of Engineers and other guidance and documentation on force protection construction and engineering.
- Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy).
- Have two (2) years’ experience establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and MS Office Adobe applications.
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete the required training within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered by the CcoE Faculty and Staff Development Branch.
- If military, must have graduated from the Army’s Advanced Leaders Course, Captain Career Course or Warrant Officer Advanced Course or equivalent courses rom other Armed Services.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.