The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire a Training Specialist – Quality Assurance, for a two-year contract beginning 28 June 2021 at the Cyber Center of Excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Training Specialist – Quality Assurance will provide the Organization with timely, efficient, and effective administrative and technical support.
The Contractor shall:
- Review, edit all assessment and Army Enterprise Accreditation Standards (AEAS) and applicable reports to include memorandums for accuracy and clarity before sending forward.
- Review and disseminate all incoming information through QAO for distribution to the appropriate personnel for execution.
- Route all assessment and accreditation reports in GEARS or other tracking system to the appropriate personnel for concurrence and filing on QAO share drive.
- Track and coordinate all incoming TASKORD, FRAGO and OPORD orders and route to the appropriate personnel within QAO for execution. Take action, as appropriate, on orders of a general nature.
- Track all mandatory and directed training for QAO personnel to ensure it is conducted and completed during the FY.
- Update and maintain the Master Training Calendar for Quality Assurance personnel.
- Research data, compile and analyze information, and prepare a variety of recurring and special reports reflecting both administrative activities and technical information for assessment/accreditation of Cyber CoE courses.
- Evaluate individual student assessment plans (ISAPs), Training Schedules, and TRAS documents and provide findings to evaluator. Review regulations and publications related to training and education. Assist with conduct of AARs and collect, analyze, and disseminate operational observations.
- Assist with purchase requirements to include research and availability cost of supplies and equipment.
- Research and provide confirmation of courses, conduct of training and training requirements in ATRRS to team members.
- Write, edit, review, plan, prioritize, organize, and coordinate tasks.
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance and maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete the required training within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered by the CCoE Faculty and Staff Development Branch.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications e.g., Training Development Capabilities (TDC) SharePoint, Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
- Possess advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using more creative approaches to presenting).
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience utilizing the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) database, or similar system, used for constructing learning and resource products.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience preparing and managing correspondence IAW Army regulation 25-50 (Management Preparing and Managing Correspondence).
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.