The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Pending award, The Lockwood Group is looking to hire Material Fielders for our Army aviation and missile customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute fielding of all products in our customer’s aviation and missile portfolio.
- Assist with set up of fielding site and execution of fielding event.
- Issue equipment in accordance with approved BOI.
- Identify discrepancies or defects in products.
- Keep fielding stations stocked with products.
- Assist Soldiers with any issues or problems with equipment.
- Ensure accountability of equipment.
- Pack up equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events.
- Conducts New Equipment Training on assigned products.
- Support Fielding Support teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Coordinate and execute property book transactions, manage Government Property and accountability.
- Have an understanding of the Army Supply System. PBUSE, GCSS-ARMY, DA Form 3161 (hand receipt), Government property management processes and systems, etc.
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Required to lift up to 50lbs for 50 feet or more and the ability to operate a forklift.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required.
- High School diploma required.
- Up to 50% travel, CONUS / OCONUS, will be required.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.