The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire Material Fielders for our Army aviation and missile customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytic/logistic expertise to conduct materiel fieldings In Accordance With (IAW) AR 700-142 and DA PAM 700-142, using Army Enterprise Systems: Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Oversee the fielding of equipment by ensuring the integration of funding, requisitioning, transportation, packaging, developing, and coordinating the Mission Support Plan and Materiel Requirements List.
- Support Continental United States (CONUS)/Outside CONUS (OCONUS) fieldings by providing and issuing documentation for each fielding to establish property accountability and receipts for all assigned Total Package Fielding (TPF) materiel.
- Maintain permanent TPF historical records for all TPF processes, initiatives, and programs for major weapon systems in the areas of Logistics Support.
- Initiate Materiel Fielding reviews and reports, weekly and/or quarterly using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, to keep customers Gaining Command (GC) informed of current fielding status.
- Familiarization of all fielding reports: Memorandum of Notification, Mission Support Plan, Materiel Requirements List, Materiel Fielding Agreement, and Materiel Fielding Plan.
- Facilitate coordination with various plants (i.e. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), warehouse, Unit Material Fielding Point (UMFP)) prior to movement of materiel to port, to assure the materiel is properly packaged and correctly marked for shipment.
- Report any damage done to the equipment, provide advice and recommendations to repair or return to depot for replacement and travels to destination and hands-off equipment.
- Provide analytics/logistics expertise to perform system Reset/Overhaul processes, ensuring joint inventory with the GC is conducted (when applicable) during fielding events.
- Coordinate and monitor the entire Reset/Overhaul process between the GC and all sustainment level Reset/Overhaul activities.
- Coordinate and conduct a telephone: conference/briefing with the GC prior to the Reset/Overhaul induction process and prior to all scheduled hand-off dates.
- Coordinate with the depot on conducting technical/systems check on equipment inducted into Reset/Overhaul.
- Provide field support maintenance engineering analytic/logistic expertise to monitor and evaluate program statuses, gather historical data for contingency operations, and input to supply reports and/or briefings.
- Provide a fielding survey via e-mail to the GC Point of Contact for at least 95% of assigned fielding events with a courtesy copy e-mail to your Supervisor.
- Attend all required Division meetings, Branch meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, Logistics Support meetings, and any other required meeting hosted by the PMs or other organizations within the Aviation and Missile Command
- Have an understanding of the Army Supply System. PBUSE, GCSS-ARMY, DA Form 3161 (hand receipt), Government property management processes and systems, etc.
- US Citizenship is required to be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
- Up to 50% travel, CONUS / OCONUS, will be required.
years of experience and education must be IAW the task order labor category requirements.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.