The Lockwood Group
The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Provisioner with DPAS (Defense Property Accountability System) expertise to join our team and support our Army client at a Program Executive Office (PEO) headquarters. As a Provisioner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient and accurate management of military equipment and assets. Your expertise in DPAS will be instrumental in maintaining compliance with regulations and ensuring the availability and readiness of vital resources.
- DPAS Management: Utilize your in-depth knowledge of the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) to maintain accurate records of all equipment, assets, and supplies within the PEO headquarters.
- Inventory Control: Oversee the inventory management process, including receiving, issuing, and reconciling equipment, ensuring accountability, and identifying any discrepancies promptly.
- Asset Tracking: Implement efficient tracking systems for assets, including barcoding, RFID, and other technologies, to monitor their locations and conditions.
- Compliance and Reporting: Stay up-to-date with Army regulations and DPAS guidelines to ensure compliance. Generate and submit regular reports to higher authorities, providing insights on asset management, shortages, and corrective actions.
- Resource Allocation: Collaborate with other units within the PEO to support the allocation of resources and equipment to meet mission requirements and operational needs.
- Supply Chain Support: Work closely with the supply chain management team to facilitate procurement, redistribution, and disposal of assets in alignment with the PEO's mission goals.
- Audits and Inspections: Prepare for and participate in audits and inspections to validate the accuracy and completeness of asset records.
- Training and Development: Train personnel within the PEO headquarters on DPAS procedures and best practices to ensure a uniform understanding of asset management.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement and suggest solutions to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of asset management.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field (or equivalent military experience).
- Proven experience as a Provisioner with expertise in DPAS.
- In-depth knowledge of DPAS software and its applications.
- Strong understanding of military asset management and Army regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Professional certifications in supply chain or asset management.
- Previous experience working with Program Executive Office (PEO) headquarters or similar military organizations.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.