The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire a Senior Logistician Subject Matter Expert with background in Additive Manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides senior-level logistics expertise with special expertise in new logistics concepts such as Additive Manufacturing.
- Integrates and plans for the 12 Integrated Product Support Elements (IPSE) in all phases of the sustainment and acquisition processes.
- Interfaces with ASAALT, AMC, LCMC, PEO Soldier, ATEC, AEC, CASCOM, MCOE, and other PEOs and PM on logistics requirements.
- Establishes and assists in the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment.
- Produces acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PMs products.
- Performs and develops plans and projects, determines needs, investigates, and resolves problems, interfaces with other functions and stakeholders, prepares capital assets and operating requests, and manages functional areas.
- Directs the activities of a group of applicable stakeholders in order to conduct focused strategic planning and analysis for all life-cycle management functions.
- Demonstrated expertise in Additive Manufacturing along with similar future logistics concepts.
- Demonstrated expertise in all phases of Integrated Product Support Program Life Cycle Logistics for weapons systems acquisition, to include developing programmatic milestone schedules, requirements determination, development, deployment and sustainment and disposal.
- Experience in analyzing total life cycle sustainment costs. Demonstrated expertise in developing, writing, and maintaining the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan and associated annexes.
- Experience in integrating, collaborating, and synchronizing the development of Technical Manuals, Training Support Plans, Maintenance Engineering efforts, provisioning parts lists, repair parts, special and unique tools and test equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in partnering with sustainment providers.
- Experience in providing logistics inputs into different types of funding lines such as Operation Maintenance Army (OMA), Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF), Sustaining Support Technical Systems (SSTS), and OPS-29 budget submissions.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data (BOIP) and developing, maintaining and distributing the Army's organizational requirements via direct coordination with the U.S. Army Force Management Support Agency (USAFMSA) and TRADOC proponents in order to enable the Army to organize, man, train, equip, sustain, station and deploy the force.
- In depth understanding of the Army Force Structure and an ability to translate operational requirements and architecture (OV-1, SV1) into BOIP/MTOE requirements.
- Experience in assigning the equipment within the BOIP as aligned by each unit section, updating the BOIP feeder data, and ensuring the updated information is accurately reflected within Force Management System Web Site (FMSWeb) once completed.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience is required.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.