The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer for the Picatinny, NJ area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare source data for Operator & Maintainer Technical Manuals to include troubleshooting procedures, attend meetings/reviews, participate/support User Tests, Logistics Demonstrations (Log Demo), and Technical Manual (TM) validations/verifications, and provide maintenance engineering input as required.
- Support development, formulate operational & maintenance troubleshooting procedures & provide technical manual inputs on the assigned systems.
- Use 3D modeling software to compile and convert 3D models required for TM and Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) development.
- Support the Government in conducting Level of Repair Analyses (LORA) using appropriate US Army tools and methodologies for each of the systems assigned.
- Use lifecycle planning tools such as the Government-developed tools, COMPASS and Power LOG-J .
- Shall have professional experience as an engineer in one or more of the following disciplines- Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience as a lead or manager on a complex engineering task.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Remote: During COVID-19, "as practical" per customer.
- Shall have specific knowledge of Government, DoD and US Army engineering standards and practices.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.