The Lockwood Group
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense customers through application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airmen, the seaman and the marine.
The Lockwood Group is currently recruiting a Training Coordinator with specialized background in DoD 8570 to support Screaming Eagle Network University (SENU) at Ft. Campbell, KY.
- Will be responsible for scheduling training, logistical coordination, personnel oversight, facilitating and conducting briefings and meetings, other administrative task pursuant to the execution of this contract.
- Track Inventory, service, and repair Tactical communications Training sets and classroom equipment.
- Conduct methods and material adjustments due to student statistics industry updates.
- Register all students in ATRRS and issue training certificates for all successfully courses.
- Coordinate with units to plan and schedule classes by BDE and develop and maintain a course catalog.
- Perform all administrative tasks associated with property management.
- Maintain training materials such as books, test vouchers, pens, and paper.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
- 3+ years experience in Government contracting
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Must obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why clients choose The Lockwood Group. we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.