The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is looking to hire an Administrative Analyst to work for our Army client located in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Interact with high-level clients as well as maintain confidentiality; perform complex functions which include independent judgment and responsibility; create and produce moderate to complex documents including spreadsheets and presentations; manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines; as well as assist with special projects.
- Provide writing support for all applicable publications/documentation such as brochures, business papers, policies and procedures. In addition, the contractor shall work with METC Management to publish capabilities and accomplishments (ex. Army Magazines, DOD AT&Ls, PM Magazines, etc.) and other defense related publications.
- Prepare briefing materials and other necessary documentation required for meetings. The contractor shall also document and distribute minutes from these meetings where appropriate.
- Coordinate, schedule, consolidate dissemination of the Daily Firing Report for conduct of energetic operations for all areas under the responsibility of the Armaments Evaluation & Experimentation Division (AEED).
- Provide Visitor Safety Information Briefs, issue GPS Tracking Devices and AEED compatible radios to all visitors/transients to assure safety of personnel.
- Utilize Army provided program training in surface danger zones and GPS tracking software to independently analyze concurrent operations prior to granting permission for all energetic operations conducted. Utilize knowledge of local and DoD regulations to recommend, establish, document and implement division processes for range control internal operating procedures (IOP).
- Utilize experience in military radio protocol to establish processes and specific terminology for all division, other ARMAMENT CENTER organizations and contractors using AEED responsible ranges to preclude miscommunication of direction.
- Monitor the Lightning Early Warning System for issue of Picatinny-wide Emergency Notification Messages and radio communication suspending all post energetic operations when lightning is detected within 25 miles.
- Apply knowledge of weapon systems attained from military and distance learning training to derive scheduled decisions for approving conduct of energetic operations in a highly populated area.
- Develop short and long range project schedules.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.