The Lockwood Group
delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. We were originally founded as a family startup and are now a mature rapidly growing service provider to the Federal Government.
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently pursuing a contract providing advisory and assistance services support to the Space Forces HQ in Arlington, VA. We are seeking a data management SME to track progress on design/development/delivery of systems and/or capabilities to meet current and emerging mission requirements with respect to AI Integration and Digital Innovation.
- Develop a Data Management Framework - Research and develop complex strategies and planning for IT systems implementation designed to create but not limited to: CSO functional databases, automate processes to track/monitor multi- service rating schemes, appraisal cycles, records management and financial plans, and personnel accountability
- Include requirements capability management system as part of research and develop complex strategies and planning for IT systems.
- Maintain, build and serve as custodian to ensure compliance of various Information systems and SharePoint sites across multiple networks and directorates, design and implement information flow processes, assist with Intelligence oversight with leaders and space staff.
- IT Support leading architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the Information system environments are scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with privacy and security policies.
- Implement and support “form services”, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches. Provide assistance in researching new and emerging technologies, designing and customizing solutions on various platforms.
- Oversee architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business processes, or other solutions.
- Provide daily support with TMT management; assigning out to divisions, monitoring TMT system and combine inputs for submission and leadership review. Complete and coordinate all IT request and issues for new users and conference rooms.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.