The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
The Lockwood Group is seeking a Product Support Management Analyst to join our Elite Team supporting the Future Long Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) Project Office. The ideal candidate has at least 8 years of Product Support and Life Cycle Sustainment experience as part of the acquisition process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use appropriate predictive analyses and modeling tools to develop COAs for the Government consideration of ways to improve material availability and reliability, increase operational availability rates, and reduce operation and sustainment costs.
- Conduct appropriate cost analyses to validate and update product support strategies, including cost-benefit analyses.
- Analyze and assess logistics information required to adjust performance requirements and resource allocations across product support integrators and product support providers, as necessary, to optimize implementation of FLRAA product support strategies.
- Analyze and assess materiel system requirements and translate requirements into discrete engineering and logistics support documentation.
- Apply principles of product support and life-cycle sustainment and use case analysis to DODAF in support of Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) modeling.
- Ensure that the appropriate IPS considerations are integrated into the work of the MBSE team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain current comprehensive product support strategies for the FLRAA system.
- Develop and implement appropriate product support arrangements to facilitate achieving desired product support outcomes.
- Analyze and assess product support arrangements to support the Government in validating arrangements as consistent with FLRAA product support strategies.
- Support Business Case Analyses (BCA) in support of FLRAA product support strategies.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of current required logistics related statutory and regulatory required program documentation, to include but not limited to LCSP, Core Logistics Determination Estimate, Core Logistics and Sustainment Workloads Estimate, Independent Logistics Assessment, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan, Preservation and Storage of Unique Tooling Plan, and Replaced System Sustainment Plan.
- Review and provide input to FLRAA program documentation, including but not limited to the Acquisition Strategy, Capability Development Document, Capability Production Document, Cost Analysis Requirements Description, Independent Cost Estimate, Program Protection Plan, Systems Engineering Plan, and Test and Evaluation Master Plan.
- Support the development of acquisition related documentation, to include but not limited to Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Data Item Description (DID), work breakdown structures, Integrated Master Schedules, and lifecycle cost estimates, as it relates to the acquisition of IPS requirements.
- 8 years of experience in developing and executing product support strategies.
- 8 years of relevant experience applying product support and life-cycle sustainment modeling to the acquisition process.
- Knowledge and experience managing, planning, and executing complex projects
- Ability to support complex acquisition development and logistics projects.
- Work effectively with others and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Teamwork focused on conducting studies, logistics and technical projects, or problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Expert level of familiarity with Microsoft Office products
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.