The Lockwood Group
delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. We were originally founded as a family startup and are now a mature rapidly growing service provider to the Federal Government seeking a Program Control Analyst
to join, grow and help us deliver Mission Readiness!
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking a Program Analyst to provide program and financial support to the company's portfolio of Army programs.
- Responsible for the administration of Lockwood’s new Unanet project accounting system on behalf of Lockwood’s Program Management Office.
- Support proposal, company growth, and/or pricing efforts
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status.
- Responsible for Project Billings to include development of invoices and submission through Army’s Wide Area Workflow directly to customers following proper approvals through Lockwood program management office processes and procedures.
- Provide program analysis support for all aspects of assigned projects.
- Responsible for management of complex government funding requirements for a wide range of customers and funding streams.
- Performs non-routine analyses and prepares non-routine financial reports.
- Act as a liaison between operations and other administrative support organizations on programmatic and financial issues supporting the program management office.
- Track program/project status and schedules.
- Gather and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Oversight for the work authorization process for APG programs ensuring compliance with DCAA regulations.
- Support and preparation of program management monthly meetings.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Possess exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Meet all deliverable requirements in support of customers.
- 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Accounting systems, such as Unanet/Costpoint.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Office software to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting
- Experience managing financials within a DOD program
- Current or Inactive Security Clearance
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.