The Lockwood Group
delivers Mission Readiness to Department of Defense and Federal Government customers through the application of services and tailored solutions that solve problems with the focus always on our true end customer - the soldier, the airman, the seaman and the Marine. We were originally founded as a family startup and are now a mature rapidly growing service provider to the Federal Government.
Take the first step to "Mission Readiness" by viewing our Mission Readiness Capability video which articulates our Core Purpose: The Lockwood Group Launches Mission-Ready Capabilities Video
The Lockwood Group delivers mission readiness.
The Lockwood Group is currently pursuing a contract providing advisory and assistance services support to the Space Forces HQ in Arlington, VA. We are seeking a Senior Technical Specialist to provide Advisory and Assistance support to the Chief Strategy and Resource Office (CSRO).
- Assists the Technical Program Manager with implementing the USSF CSRO Professional A&AS Contract Requirements.
- Supports enterprise integration, architecture/requirements development, and analysis.
- Provides Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution (PPB&E) support.
- Supports strategy development and integration.
- Supports administration and management of service-level security cooperation programs, policies, strategies, plans, guidance, and supports global defense posture planning.
- Supports development of service-level space Security Cooperation (SC) policy and programs, SC engagement plans, and SC Assessment, Monitoring, Evaluation (AM&E) reports in coordination with US Air Force International Affairs (SAF/IA).
- Assists with determining future service force requirements, formulating policies and technical standards.
- Assists with advocating changes to training and professional military education to meet future Space Force needs.
- Assists with formulating policies for experimentation and war-gaming to test service concepts.
- Assists with building partnership agreements with academic institutions to advocate for research and professional development opportunities.
- Supports formulating policies for Service lessons learned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- MA or MS in Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Research, Data Science, Software Programming, or related discipline.
- 10 -15+ years' experience Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Data Science, Software Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Analysis, Policy, Planning or Program Management.
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.