The Lockwood Group is currently pursuing a contract providing logistic support services to the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD). We are looking for an Entry Level CBRN specialist to provide operation, maintenance, and supply support to the program in various locations in Korea.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described – performs related duties as requested)
- Coordinate and conduct group, division, Corps and Army level CBRN operations
- Conducts and supervises detection, identification, decontamination, reconnaissance, surveillance, survey and monitor operations, and obscurant (smoke and field-flame expedient operations) processes associated with all aspects of CBRN defense
- Plan, employ, and coordinate CBRN defense systems
- Act as the commander's technical advisor on all CBRN operations
- Serves as a vehicle driver, CBRN specialist, or CBRN decontamination specialist;
- Conducts sensitive site exploitation, mitigation, escort and remediation processes of CBRN devices or hazards
- Performs sampling, chain of custody, evidence preservation procedures of CBRN and environmental hazards
- Maintains monthly CBRN defense equipment (CDE) status reports
- Performs operator maintenance on CBRN and varied equipment to include associated vehicle maintenance
- Performs maintenance on CBRN and varied equipment to include associated vehicle maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned
Level of Supervision: Works unsupervised in a reliable manner to complete all tasks within schedule and quality standards.
- Required Education & Experience: (or equivalent)
- High School Degree or GED. Minimum 1-3 years’ experience.
- Prior experience maintaining US Military force protection systems.
- Prior experience maintaining chemical / biological detection equipment.
- Experience operating and maintaining commercial or military power generation equipment, 5-10 KW preferred.
- Experience performing diagnostic and repair of electronic systems, components, wiring harnesses, Line Replaceable Units (LRUs)
- Experience using maintenance management software to record maintenance and supply transactions (Maximo preferred).
Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to brief base leadership on CBRN alarms
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Must be physically able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
10% Korea Locations
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional add-on benefits, and a 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.