The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Lockwood Group is seeking a Senior Property Administrator to support our Army customer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Utilize Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Logistics Management Plan (LMP), and Global Command Support System-Army (GCSS-A) for property accountability actions.
- Analyzes and assesses property discrepancies and or shortages to coordinate fielding to all units.
- Ensures that all property accountability discrepancies are properly reconciled and that property books are properly maintained.
- Identify changing trends in property accountability and asset visibility.
- Maintains, tracks, and archives TN products and configurations.
- Coordinates and assists with TN procurement actions to support Material Fielding for gaining units and labs.
- Tracks DA prioritization TN fielding efforts, fielding schedules, fielded equipment by unit and location as well as inventory.
- Establishes and implements all processes to track TN equipment to include DD250 acceptance, warehouse stock, fielding stock, and laboratory equipment to maintain total asset visibility.
- Track/complete paperwork for temporary (DA 2062) and permanent (DA 3161, DPAS, GARMY) property transfers to organizations.
- Responsible for adherence with Army Regulation 700-142 Material Fielding regulation in the execution of fielding activities.
- Provide reports, studies, or assessments related to the conduct of property book regulations and policy procedures and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree, and at least 7 years of experience in Supply Management Support to a Department of Defense (DoD) program/activity.
- Or a High School Diploma/GED, and at least 11 years of overall work experience, of which 5 years or more must be providing Supply Management Support to a Department of Defense (DoD) program/activity.
- Experience with US Army Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR), including Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Logistics Management Plan (LMP), and Global Command Support System-Army (GCSS-A)
- Experience with Army property management documents, including (DA 2062), (DA 3161) and (DD1149)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able and willing to travel up to 25%, based on program needs.
- Must have an Active Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
- Prior education/experience providing support to DoD/Army program of record (ACAT 1 to 3)
- Prior military service.
- Army Regulation 700-142 Material Fielding.
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.