The Lockwood Group is a Global Professional Services Provider established with a purpose to deliver Mission Readiness service and solution to the Department of Defense and Federal Government. Our culture is built upon a Mission Readiness vision and our six core values. We believe in customer centric service delivery with intent to uncover, understand, and solve the underlying problems of the true end customers for our services – the military (the soldier, airman, seaman and Marine) and federal service professionals.
The Test Engineer will serve as a member of the Program Manager Mission Command team at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The duties/responsibilities of the MC Cyber Test Engineer include, but not limited to the following:
- General technical knowledge of use of MC systems, specifically Cyber SU, TDI and CPCE
- Knowledge of DAU Test & Evaluation processes, specifically Army Regulation 73-1: Test and Evaluation Policy
- Develops the T&E strategy and TEMP to determine the necessary levels of certification/accreditation required for fielding
- Responsible for developing/executing the overall T&E strategies and schedules
- Plans, coordinates within the product offices as well as external test organizations (ATEC, DOT&E) on test execution
- Coordinates all system and testing requirements across the products within MC Cyber
- Coordinate test personnel and resources for test execution
- Execute day to day testing
- Provides documentation of any technical support actions taken on test floor while testing is underway (observation reports)
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and design as it relates to the test design
- Ability to do expert level troubleshooting
- Performs test analysis on complex project requirements
- Ability to translate system requirements into test cases
- Ability to analyze level 1-3 data
- Knowledge of data reduction methodology techniques
- Knowledge of automated tools to analyze and review data
- Knowledge of EPG Tool Suite used to monitor and test systems
- Candidate must be able to take written Software Installation Guides/Documentation and successfully setup, install, configure, manage and maintain the configured systems within a distributed network environment
- Candidate must be able to integrate and test MC systems
- Candidate must have experience in assisting with the development of test plans, test procedures and test reports
- Candidate must have experience in the use, modification, and update of software test tools
- Candidate must have experience in the development of software releases and elements of quality assurance and configuration management as they apply to C4I system test and evaluation
- Candidate must have experience with planning operational scenarios
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Candidate must possess the proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend complex usage concepts and assess an application's ability to fulfill them
- Candidate must possess the ability to understand networking and security concepts
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service expertise
The Lockwood Group offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, health and wellness, various optional add-on benefits, and a retirement 401(k) plan with Company match.
Lockwood Credo, Core Values and Culture
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, and our community. Service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily, and it is Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood, ensuring we successfully deliver always. We work alongside our partners as one cohesive team.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant laws.