The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, is C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics and Training Services Provider helping to modernize, sustain and field C4ISR systems in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.
- Conduct New Equipment Training (NET) using approved curriculum. Training will include GBS overview, operational requirements, and basic system capabilities.
- Conduct installation and configuration of software updates as released.
- Provide technical support for evaluation and deployment of software and hardware upgrades to the GBS Receive Suite.
- Ensure curriculum is current to meet training objectives due to software updates and/or hardware changes.
- Support operational testing, developmental testing, and Instructor and Key Personnel Training efforts.
- Support the PM office in technical manual verification/validation when required.
- Able to travel within the continental US (CONUS) and outside the continental US (OCONUS) to conduct unit NET. Trainer needs to be based within CONUS as over 90% of travel will be within CONUS.
- Assist GBS operators in troubleshooting software and/or hardware issues affecting operational status, ensure all Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) procedures are accomplished, and assist in development of network connectivity requirements for operations in garrison as well as for developments during contingency operations.
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Commitment
- Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group
Talent Acquisition Team
"Leading the Way to Mission Readiness"
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. The Lockwood Group is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.